We live in a society that is constantly connected to the Internet, but there are times when we become disconnected by choice or by force. Of course, there are places in the world where connecting to the Internet is difficult – if not impossible. In such situations, you cannot view your favorite YouTube video on your computer or phone to rest or share with your friend. However, there is a solution: download videos to save them on your phone for offline viewing. How to download YouTube videos.
As we know that there are solutions which are provided by many third-party for downloading videos from YouTube, but the company doesn’t allow it. Under the terms of its services , users might not “access, manufacture or reproduce, download, distribute, broadcast, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use” any YouTube content. Failure to try to thus could end in your account being closed. However, there’s associate exception: getting authorization from YouTube via YouTube Premium.
What is YouTube Premium?
YouTube Premium is a popular paid service that complements the viewing experience on the platform. For $ 11.99 per month, this premium service allows YouTube users to:
- Watch movies without ads
- Play videos in the background while using other apps on your phone or tablet
- Download movies for offline use
- Watch any YouTube Original series or movie
- Access YouTube Music Premium and Google Play Music at no extra cost
In addition to the standard subscription, the service offers family and student plans. With a family plan, up to five people can use the service for $ 17.99 per month. On the other hand, students get a hefty discount and only pay $ 6.99 per month. However, students only qualify until four years old and must verify their school through Sheer ID.
If you’re interested in YouTube Premium, you can take advantage of a one-month free trial before making your monthly commitment.
Must Read: What does IT study?
How to sign up for YouTube Premium
As YouTube offers a lot of promotions for Premium, signing up is quite simple. Just click on an ad to go to YouTube Premium (youtube.com/premium).
If you don’t want to click on your ad, the process is just as simple. Just follow these five steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account. If you don’t have one, sign up for a free account.
- Select your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select “Paid Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Select YouTube Premium on the YouTube Offers page.
- Complete the payment form to set up recurring payments.
Download YouTube Premium Videos
Now that you’ve subscribed to YouTube Premium, it’s time to download all the videos you want, right? Not exactly.
Downloading movies with Premium works similar to watching shows and movies offline through streaming services. You can only download and save videos using the YouTube mobile app. You must be connected to the Internet once every 30 days to be able to access your downloaded videos. Also note that you may not be able to download some videos if the creator restricts you to do so.
With that in mind, you can follow the YouTube Help instructions:
- Log in to the YouTube mobile app.
- Start watching the video.
- Click the “Download” icon which is just below the video player.
- Select the video quality.
- Once the download is complete, the “Download” icon will change to “Downloaded”.
If you want to watch downloaded videos, you can find them in the Library or Account tab. After the video has finished downloading, simply click the “Downloads” icon and select “Delete”.